5 Fencing considerations before having fencing installed
1. What are the landscaping features of your property? – As fencing can be stepped, sloped or level.
2. Shaded areas or homes near wet ground may attract rot or pests, so timber fencing/posts may not be the best solution.
3. All fencing will benefit and survive longer with continued treatment application.
4. Most fences have height restrictions of 2m and in certain cases planning permission may be required so if worried your quick call to the local council will ensure peace of mind.
5. Know where your services are in relationship to the fence line to avoid any disturbances.